We are the world's largest firm investigating financial crimes committed against dentists.Click here to contact us or use the "chat" feature at the lower right corner of your screen.
Stay informed -- subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
What do we do
- FraudGUARD – intensive review of practice systems, emphasizing embezzlement “hotspots”. Recommendations designed to make embezzlement more difficult to accomplish, and to increase the probability of detection.
- Diagnostic Examination – to allow doctors with employee embezzlement concerns to determine whether those concerns are justified. Involves a detailed review of transactions, looking for specific patterns of embezzlement.
- Forensic Investigation – used when embezzlement has already been discovered. May involve gathering evidence to assist with termination, recovery, and entry into the justice system.
- Litigation support:
- Due diligence when purchasing a practice
- “Buyer’s remorse” and seller misrepresentation in purchase disputes
- Disputes between owners in group practices
- Fact finding, expert reports, and expert witness testimony
- Family law matters involving dental practices
- Our well-qualified investigators have varied dental backgrounds, including former practicing dentists, CPAs, attorneys, consultants, software trainers and office managers.
- We only work with dentists and their advisers. Dentistry is all we do — we do not assist other types of businesses.
- 50% of our investigators are Certified Fraud Examiners; 30% are licensed as private investigators.
- Functional groups:
- General Investigations Group
- Orthodontic and Oral Surgery Group
- Litigation Support Group (assists attorneys in legal matters involving dentists)
- Special Investigations Group (handles some of our ugliest situations, like dentists embezzling from each other in group practices).
- We have the investigative capability to perform stealthy, off-site investigation work.
Learn more about our team members below: