We are the world's largest firm investigating financial crimes committed against dentists.Click here to contact us or use the "chat" feature at the lower right corner of your screen.
Stay informed -- subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Employee embezzlement against dentists is a growing industry. Sophisticated new modalities of embezzlement emerge regularly and until now, the tools available to perpetrators were better than those available to dentists.
What is FraudGUARD?
FraudGUARD is an intensive review of more than 25 systems in your practice (all having embezzlement implications).
- Completely stealthy – no one but you will know that the process is taking place.
- Involves an in-depth review of current office policies and practices, with a view to identifying and correcting hotspots” used by larcenous employees.
- Also includes “compliance auditing” to address the important question of whether the doctor’s policies are being complied with by team members.
- To increase the chance that employee embezzlement will be detected.
- To force embezzlers to use riskier (and therefore less appealing) means of embezzlement.
- To provide the comfort that your systems are the best that they can be.
You will receive a written report outlining the procedural deficiencies that we have uncovered, with our recommendations for procedural change, and the results of our compliance auditing. Clients will also receive no-charge access to our Embezzlement Risk Assessment Questionnaire for a three-year period.
Did you know?
Published statistics suggest that 2 in 3 dental offices will eventually be stolen from, and since many embezzlements go undetected or never reported, the true incidence is probably higher.
The average embezzler steals over $100,000 before being caught, and the monetary theft only begins to tell the full story — there are usually additional costs involved in recovery and remediation.
Do you own five or more dental offices?
We have a product specifically designed for owners of multiple dental practice — click here to learn more.