Prosperident is pleased to announce the launch of our new Office Protection System (“OPS®”) Program.
The OPS Program is our best, most up-to-date, and effective way to provide you with a comprehensive review of more than 25 policy and procedural systems you use in your office (all having embezzlement implications). OPS is not a software application, but rather an in-depth investigation and analysis performed by one of our experienced fraud examiners.
- An extensive review of all current office policies and practices, with a view to identifying and correcting deficiencies that leave you vulnerable to larcenous employees.
- Completely stealthy process – no one, but you, will know that the review is taking place, enabling you to have candid feedback from us about oversights or “weak spots” in your current procedures, policies, and staffing.
- OPS includes compliance auditing to address the important question of whether the doctor’s policies and office procedures are being complied with by team members.
- To increase the chance that employee embezzlement will be detected and corrected as early as possible.
- To force embezzlers to use riskier (and therefore less appealing) means to steal.
- To provide peace of mind that your office systems are the best that they can be.
When we have finished our OPS review, you will receive a comprehensive written report outlining procedural deficiencies and possible problem areas that we have uncovered during our review, along with our tried and tested recommendations for procedural change, and the results of our compliance audit. Clients will also receive no-charge access to our enhanced Embezzlement Risk Assessment Questionnaire (ERAQ) for a three-year period.
Did you know?
Published statistics suggest that 2 out of 3 dental offices will eventually be stolen from, and of that appalling number, some practices will be stolen from MORE THAN ONCE. Sadly, since many embezzlements go undetected or are never reported, the true incidence is probably higher.
The average embezzler steals over $100,000 before being caught, and the monetary theft only begins to tell the full story — there are usually additional costs involved in recovery and remediation. Having a system in place to catch a thief in your office as early as possible is vital.
Want to find out more about how to protect your office?
Do you own five or more offices? We have a product specifically designed for that — Office Protection System — Multi-Office. For more information, please click on the button below.